MSc or BSc Civil Engineer
Who are we?
DAIR is an international company located in Leioa (Bizkaia) that provides Engineering and Consultancy services from a multidisciplinary perspective, with a strong innovative vocation and a firm commitment to sustainable development. Our activity is focused on carrying out Engineering and Consultancy studies and projects that contribute to a more sustainable world.
Our scope of action covers the entire value chain of transport infrastructures (road and rail design), traffic and mobility consultancy, water engineering, environmental studies and projects and planning linked to the city and territory…
We cooperate to achieve our greatest professional and human development and the best customer service. That is why our heritage and fundamental pillar are the people who make up DAIR.
Since our foundation in 1997, the growth of DAIR has allowed us to become a multidisciplinary and integrated international organisation, with a presence in more than 8 countries in which we carry out our professional activity.
What are we looking for?
At DAIR we offer you the opportunity to develop your professional career by actively participating in national and international projects that will make you improve every day, in an environment of collaboration and teamwork. You will be part of a multidisciplinary group where you will be a key player in the development of the studies, projects and technical assistance that we carry out. You will have a global vision of different businesses and technologies in a flexible and trusting work environment.
If you are committed and eager to take on new professional challenges… DAIR is the company for you!
- MSc Degree or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the design of infrastructure projects (transport infrastructure, traffic and mobility, hydraulic engineering, city and territory, etc.).
- Ability to work in a team and technical rigour.
- Autonomy and innovative mentality.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Master’s degree or additional training in related disciplines (traffic, transport, project management, BIM, urban planning, environment, etc.).
- Knowledge, interest and/or experience in applied BIM methodology