Civil Engineering Draughtsman
At DAIR we are looking for a Civil Engineering Draughtsman/Draftswoman at our offices in Leioa (Bizkaia), for our different Technical Areas of Civil Infrastructure design (roads, railways, traffic-mobility, water and city-territory, etc.).
What are we looking for?
At DAIR we offer you the opportunity to develop your professional career by actively participating in national and international projects that will make you improve every day, in an environment of collaboration and teamwork. You will be part of a multidisciplinary group where you will be a key player in the development of the studies, projects and technical assistance that we carry out. You will have a global vision of different businesses and technologies in a flexible and trusting work environment.
If you are committed and eager to take on new professional challenges… DAIR is the company for you!
- Advanced Vocational Training (FP II) in the field of civil infrastructures or similar.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the design of civil engineering projects in the area of transport infrastructures, hydraulic engineering and town planning.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD at a professional level and applied to the design of civil engineering projects.
- Ability to work in a team and technical rigour.
- Autonomy and innovative mentality.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Knowledge and experience in layout and BIM methodology (Civil 3D, Revit) is an asset.