Graduate Program – Civil Engineering
We are looking for recent graduates or profiles with little professional experience to join our Civil Engineering Graduate Program. The objective is to develop a growing professional career in an international company that helps its clients to plan and design urban infrastructures and services.
Thanks to the Graduate Program you will be able to participate in a wide variety of studies and projects, from the planning and design phase to the supervision of their construction. You will have the opportunity to rotate through various disciplines within the company’s areas of activity (roads, mobility, railroads, water and urban planning), and then specialize in one of the teams, remaining in it and developing your professional career in a specific field of civil engineering.
If this offer matches your goals, we are waiting for you!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Recent graduates or with little experience in Civil Engineering or with a Master’s degree or similar
- High level of English and communication skills.
- Proactivity, enthusiasm and flexibility.
- Organizational and management skills.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE IN RETURN?
- Joining a reference company in its sector in a process of growth and innovation.
- Professional development and growth plan that values your motivations and skills.
- Rotation through various departments and areas of civil engineering (roads, mobility, railroads, water and urban planning).