CONSERVATION, OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF THE HIGH-CAPACITY ROAD NETWORK OF BISCAY
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TO THE HIGH-CAPACITY ROAD NETWORK CONSERVATION, MAINTENANCE AND OPERATION SERVICE
Studies and projects related to road improvements
Area of activity
Road Safety and M&O
Provincial Council of Bizkaia
- Project execution, data collection, evaluation, etc.
- Action Plans (PAC) and management reports development.
- BIM (Building Information Modeling) implementation
- Development of BIM management models
- BIM implementation in O&M phase
- Technical support for the maintenance and management of the infrastructure
- Technical support in civil engineering, superstructure, slopes and structures
Within the contract we provide technical support for civil engineering tasks, providing permanent support to the management of the contract for the conservation, maintenance and operation of the High-Capacity Road Network of Bizkaia.
Among the main tasks are the preparation of reports, studies and projects related to the improvement of the roads covered by this contract, the review of the calculation of quality and satisfaction coefficients, the analysis of the cause/effect relationship of accidents, and in general of any negative circumstance that may be detected in the network. We also provide technical support, control and supervision of the works and integral conservation control.
Likewise, the contract provides technical support in the execution of Civil Works projects that will be required by the client’s Technical Director, additionally providing technical assistance in the control of the execution of the corresponding works.
On the other hand, this contract includes information management tasks and the preparation of Action and Management Plans. Within this block of work is the review of the inventory of roads and the supervision of the work of updating the BIM models.